- Please note that I operate under the Texas Cottage Food Law and am a baking out of my home. My baked goods are not inspected by the Department of Public Health Services or my local health department.
- I do not have an allergen free home so please, please be alert to any allergies anyone who may come into contact with the baked goods may have. This includes, peanuts, other nuts, eggs, dairy, wheat, and even latex or vinyl. Holly Berry Confections cannot be held responsible for any issues that arise.
- Prices can vary and are subject to change at any time under my discretion.
- Rush fees and change fees may be necessary where applicable. Orders placed within one week of the event date will require a Rush Fee of $25, and any changes to an existing order within one week of the event date will require a change fee of $25.
- Once the baked goods exchange hands to the customer, Holly Berry Confections is no longer liable for any damages that may occur. Be sure to make sure you use proper temperature controls when transporting your items with use of air conditioning in your car, and make sure to secure boxes for transportation to avoid any shifting of decorations, etc. If you are not consuming the baked goods right away, it is recommended that you keep the baked goods, minus sugar cookies, in the fridge for maximum freshness and to avoid potential melting.
- I wanted to make a note on metallic colors used on my confections. I only use FDA approved materials as they are safe for you to eat. They may not be a vibrant as other metallics you see out there but you don't have to worry about eating them. A lot of metallic products out on the market used for food are labeled "non-toxic", but this doesn't mean edible. if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
- If you need to cancel or move your event date, please be courteous and let me know as soon as possible. This gives me a chance to open my calendar up to other potential customers and also to make sure I can fit you in where you would like to be.
- Retainer fees of 50% are required on all orders and are non-refundable. This secures your spot on my calendar. If you need to reschedule, you can apply that retainer fee towards your new event date.
- If you experience any issues with your baked goods after they have exchanged hands in terms of flavor issues please feel free to contact me. Please keep in mind that a 50% retainer fee is required on all orders and is non-refundable but I will be more than happy to work with you to make you happy if you are dissatisfied in any way.
***Disclaimers are subject to change/update at any time.***
Holly Berry Confections